Not yet released.
- Updated WMM driver to conform coding standards.
Release date: Sun Sep 01 2013 13:03 CEST
- Applied patch from Debian adding status command to init script.
- Check arguments passed to the argv parser (Closes: DEB#716570)
- Applied 03-init-source-functions from Debian to debian-like init script.
- Code Cleanup.
- Updated code and documentation on -sD.
Release date: Mon Jun 10 2013 26:47 CEST
- Added tinyalsa driver.
- Updated copyright statements.
Release date: Mon Dec 10 2012 13:04 CET
- Updated win32 port.
- Avoid warnings generated by libvorbisfile header.
- Fixed resource leak in case adding a source failed.
Release date: Mon Sep 17 2012 22:11 CEST
- Updated SONAME infos in ckport database.
Release date: Sun May 13 2012 27:54 CEST
- Updates to documentation and comments.
- Added muroard_mainloop_iteration() to support a non-blocking mainloop.
- Changed SONAME (required by muroard_mainloop_iteration()).
- Make complet global state visible via the single variable of muroard_g_state. This allows running multiple instances within a single process.
- Fixed win32 port.
- Corrected namespace conflict (struct muroard_audio_info).
- Support sending a dummy client name.
Release date: Tue Nov 08 2011 17:07 CET
- Added codec filter vor ogg_vorbis.
- Build library with backend (driver) as well.
- Changed SONAME (required by codec filter ogg_vorbis).
- Added support for a source stream.
Release date: Sat Sep 17 2011 18:00 CEST
- Started to merge stuff from the YIFF port.
- Support DECnet (and updated Debian init script) (Closes: #167)
- Added support for networks with MTU smaller than cycle buffer size. (I/O re-reads and re-writes)
- Added version display (--version) (Closes: #170)
Release date: Sun Jul 10 2011 17:46 CEST
- Fixed a missing mkdir in Makefile
- Fixed memory locking bug preventing startup on eeemsi's system.
- Fixed problems with TCP sockets again. This now also fixes it for eeemsi.
Release date: Sat Jul 09 2011 12:16 CEST
- Fixed super long delay in WMM driver.
- Small updates of manpage.
- Added support for GETTIMEOFDAY command (Closes: #163)
- Added support for standby and autostandby (Closes: #41)
- Addec codec filters: au, riff_wave (Closes: #44)
- Added support for stream positions (Closes: #164)
- Added ckports database.
Release date: Fri Jun 17 2011 17:21 CET
- Moved common driver settings into feature.h
- Added support for non-malloc systems
- Added support to lock memory at startup
- Updated everything so we no longer use MUROAR_ namespace as well
- Do some work to get build progess smoother on win32
- Added WMM driver (Closes: #40)
- Support setting driver using configure script
Release date: Thu feb 24 2011 28:59 CET
- Added support for SERVER_INFO/ITST_VERSION (Closes: #124)
- Added volume support (Closes: #22)
- Renamed all macros to include muroard_-prefix
- Updated Debian init script (Closes: DEB#613772)
Release date: Tue Jan 18 2011 21:46 CET
- Fixed Debian init script to ensure muroard is shutted down when it finished (Closes: DEB#608812)
- Updated debian init script (Closes: #60)
- Build most parts as library. (Closes: #120, #118)
Release date: Thu Dec 02 2010 16:29 CET
- fixes very small memory leak in libao driver.
- Added support for CAPS/Standards command (Closes: #11)
- Reject OINFO commands with dir parameter set (Closes: #88)
- Ported to support clang.
Release date: Fri Sep 24 2010 28:31 CEST
- fixed libao driver for libao4
Release date: Mon Jul 05 2010 22:34 CEST
- added support for background streams
Release date: Tue Apr 20 2010 21:45 CEST
- small copyright fixes
- updated debian init script
Release date: Sun Apr 04 2010 10:34 CEST
- mostly fixed PAUSE bug
- added support to daemonize
- added support to set file modus on socket
- support for upmix/downmix/upscale/downscale/byte swap
- small fixes for random failtures
- added drivers: esd, sndio
Release date: Mon Mar 22 2010 24:07 CET
- added init script (debian)
- updated debian/*
- fixed bug in oss driver
- support for termination state
- support more general driver interface
- added ÁRoar driver
Release date: Wed Mar 03 2010 24:26 CET
- start of project / inital release